Many of you, local friends and far away friends, have contacted us in regards to how we are doing and what the next step is. Matt and I are doing fine, there is nothing that we can do about this situation. It is out of our hands and we have to trust that everything will work out in the end for the best.
We are hoping to have a new appointment in Kiev on May 21st. That date can not arrive quickly enough for me! I am ready to see our boys, it has been far too long.
Our Ukraine facilitators have been wonderful to work with and feel terribly about this whole mix up. They have refunded our airfare and lodging for this past trip, which we feel is a nice compensation for the travel. Once we get confirmation that we are traveling again, I will let you all know.
Lisa
We are hoping to have a new appointment in Kiev on May 21st. That date can not arrive quickly enough for me! I am ready to see our boys, it has been far too long.
Our Ukraine facilitators have been wonderful to work with and feel terribly about this whole mix up. They have refunded our airfare and lodging for this past trip, which we feel is a nice compensation for the travel. Once we get confirmation that we are traveling again, I will let you all know.
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment