Just realized that I wrote this and never published it????
I just realized that it has been almost a year since I last wrote a blog post. I have no idea where that time has gone. Eighteen months and two days ago, I stepped off a plane here in Charlotte with two Ukrainian sons and one bio son, thinking about how tired and exhausted I was and how ready I was to be home. Now there are some days that I am still exhausted and looking to escape my home!
Adoption is hard! Adoption is exhausting! Adoption is learning to love a hurt child, no matter what. There are no easy gold paved roads with rainbows at the end with adoption. Maybe one day I will see the rainbow, but for now it is far out of reach...........
I just realized that it has been almost a year since I last wrote a blog post. I have no idea where that time has gone. Eighteen months and two days ago, I stepped off a plane here in Charlotte with two Ukrainian sons and one bio son, thinking about how tired and exhausted I was and how ready I was to be home. Now there are some days that I am still exhausted and looking to escape my home!
Adoption is hard! Adoption is exhausting! Adoption is learning to love a hurt child, no matter what. There are no easy gold paved roads with rainbows at the end with adoption. Maybe one day I will see the rainbow, but for now it is far out of reach...........
No comments:
Post a Comment